Sunday, September 17, 2006

What is Internet Business?

When people ask me what is Internet Business, I tell them it is a business done on the internet.

I started to know about Internt Business after I picked up Adam's book - Secret of Self-made Millionaires.

In the book, he listed the features of Internet Business:

1. Easily set up and run while still holding on to a full-time job. Just 2 - 3 hours a day.

2. Earn US dollars using google-adsense and affiliate marketing (more...)

3. Can be a nobody with little money and still create a strong presence.

4. Judged by the quality of the ideas. (more... ...and more

5. Business is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. You make money while you sleep. Isn't that cool?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are tons of way to make money...would u be able to tell me some of ur strengths?

interesting web site u sent me..will take a look

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home