Thursday, August 17, 2006

Having the Right Mindset

With the right mindset, then money will come in. I understand that we always have so many things to do. As students, we have to wake up early in the morning and rush through the lessons till evening time. By the time, we reach home, most of us are already dead tired.

Then, when the tiredness set in, we will want to rest. We just do not have enough rest. If I couldn't get enough sleep, I will feel lethargic tomorrow. I will feel tired.

Many times, I tell my friends that setting aside a certain amount of time to attend to your personal business takes committment and consistency. I have seen some started for a few days and gave up because they do not have the right mindset to go on. They thought that making money is easy.

Making money takes lots of effort. It is like eating. Before we can taste our favourite food, others will have to go marketing, wash and prepare the ingredients. Then, time is needed to cook. Even after eating, someone has to clean up the dishes.

So, what I want to say is if you don't like to get our hands dirty and staying up till late to do whatever you need to do such that you can deliver to your customers, don't start at all. To have your successful busines, you got to do whatever it takes to succeed. There is no choice to give up!!! It is a MUST to SUCCEED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home